On Monday, Dec. 7, at 6 a.m., West Road will transition to two-way traffic from the Academic Building Entrance intersection to Main Road.
- The transition will open the entire length of West Road to two-way traffic beginning at the Munson/Middle Road campus entrance. Drivers entering the UConn Health campus at the Munson/Middle Road entrance will be able to reach Main Road by taking a left onto West Road.
- Traffic from Parking Lots A, B, D, K located at the Academic Building entrance will be able to turn right onto West Road.
- Traffic will be able to turn left or right onto Main Road from West Road.
- Stop signs will be in place on West Road at the Academic Building entrance and the Main Road intersection.
- When parking on West Road, your vehicle must be facing in the same direction as the traffic lane.
Please adhere to the 15 mph speed limit and use extra caution in this area as we all become familiar with the new traffic pattern.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Parking and Transportation Office, x4248 or email@example.com.
(See the slide show above for more details.)